Dragon Ball Legends Comment

Recruitment of Shinryu's Dragon Ball search etc.To friend recruitment bulletin board

Leave a comment

You can also post images

You can write anything in the comment field such as beginner's question, request to the site, chat of killing time etc.
Feel free to ask questions of beginners, requests to the site, chatting to kill time.Anonymous is also welcome! !

Leave a comment

You can also post images

26,935 comments

1. I want to play Co-op because I want to clear the intermediate mission.
    I don't have any friends and I can't match at all.
    Can anyone help the beginners?
    I have UL Gogeta. (Lv5000)
    I would be grateful if you could tell me what to do.

1. Will you listen to me after the latest character appears in the latest gacha?
      It's out of the question if you do the character with the current image pasted

2. Even though I was a 3-digit regular in PvP, I went out of the service area without hitting this LF or Ultra.Hope Sword finally came out and the diamond went up. If it is up to about 300, it is a complete character game and PS is not required.

1. To be honest, your request doesn't make any sense. You spent the gems by yourself, why DBL has to refund so your son can use it ??? If you don't mean it, you probably need to learn English in the first place.

3. It's a raid, but this time it was cut off by Ultra Gogeta.

Is Ultra Gogeta useless?
    I think the raid will come again from now on

By the way, Ultra Gogeta Red 5 Convex
    Fragments Z +, Z +, Z
    Abilities and bonuses are included firmly

Because it was often cut towards the awakening Vegetto
    Is Awakening Vegetto more appropriate?
    Awakening Vegetto is completely convex, so I wasn't wondering which one was better than raid. ..

Stray is tough
    Thank you for your raid

4. It's a terrifying system that takes XNUMX or XNUMX games.Moreover, I hear that some reds will never appear.If it's not a new character, it won't appear again, so it's better to throw it away!On the other hand, I want the distributors to come out soon, and I want you to weed out such yakuza games.

5. It's a terrifying system that takes XNUMX or XNUMX games.Moreover, I hear that some reds will never appear.If it's not a new character, it won't appear again, so it's better to throw it away!On the other hand, I want the distributors to come out soon, and I want you to eliminate such yakuza games.

1. Isn't it easy to assemble in the future?
      Legends distributes a lot of Chrono Crystals, so I think you should supplement the character while playing.

6. Why is this 55 (gold) only 58 or XNUMX platinum?I can't go up at all after doing it for about XNUMX hours.Really kusoge, aren't the guys making it crazy?

7. Fragment enhancement function ... Zeni is too low. ..
    I know it's definitely strengthening, but I can't catch up with Zeni and Remover.I know it will be alleviated eventually, but at all
    I've been able to sell a lot and make more money, but it's impossible.I'm still not convinced and it's a billion or so in a blink of an eye.

8. Why do you try to reduce your physical strength with the remaining arts even though you can shoot down with two people while shooting RR?
    RR solo with no result.
    The low ability bonus, characters, and fragments will tell you about your career, so I'll decide whether to go with that, but recently, the number of guys with strong stamina has increased.I want to wait because I can shoot a deadly attack later.I don't want to wait.I wonder if I can defeat it, but this time Broly is especially
    I will disconnect when it becomes an RR solo.

9. Even if you put in 20 to 30, no new LL will come out and only garbage. PvP is 50 or more and matches with 58 for some reason, it is a minimum stress game that is indispensable and almost deadly 1-2 times. The lowest app that keeps you feeling good with reroll and prevents new characters from appearing as your account grows.

10. I recently launched a guild.Basic freedom to enter and exit! !!Let's enjoy everyone!We will not remove you until the members gather! !!We will update the details once the members get together.Why don't you enter the guild once and see it?
    The guild ID is 2jprdp8w!

11. I have a question.This was 210 million when I hit Gohan Rising with Purple Rose, but the situation where the other side is exactly the same (whether the character is falling or not, the arts I chose, etc.) and the rising hit with the character is 400 It was over XNUMX.Why is this firepower so low?
    Convex is the same except that our Gohan is Red 1 and the opponent is Red 2.As for the flag, Gohan has 2 physical strength and Rose has 2 flags with 2 hits.If anything, Rose has a full-blown Abi of Zamas.

12. There is a phenomenon that a character who does not have a muddy speed peculiar to a foreigner's name hits at the level as if there is a muddy speed.What's that name?

13. You hear it again, right?
    I don't care about the upper ranks at all
    "Can't you win even one win without a new character? 』\
    Do you want me to answer this much?

14. Eh, do you think Hahahaha is cool because you can afford it?
    Very awesome ww
    Man who loves deviation value ^ ^
    It can only be countered with bad words, or it is completely kids or w
    Anythings you said is useless?
    No, not because you can't answer the question w
    Hey, why can't you answer?
    tell me~?
    I'm embarrassed that I can't answer
    Only I can't get a lottery!
    Deviation value Deviation value ~

15. ↓ Only me man w
    Hmm…?So when you write a review of Legends, you end up spending time on Legends, right?
    Eh, is it so bad that you can't understand it?
    Do you understand the meaning of the issue?
    "Can I win or not?"
    I'm listening to the answer to this
    I haven't answered the question for a long time, but w
    after,
    There is a deviation value so much that it is compared ×
    There is a low deviation value to compare ○
    Let's study at the time when we quit Legends w
    I'm trying my best to squeeze and write the low vocabulary ... Stupid w

1. Hahahaha. After all, it's useless to say anything stupid ~ w Well, I can't do it, but the expectation for the swill produced by copulation is also bad!Kanji conversion It's better not to approach the bottom where you haven't gone to the www deviation value 70 at the time when you're sick like a demon's neck because you made a mistake! w

16. There is a deviation value enough to compare the writing here and the time spent on this dung game, and I'm saying ww issues or stupid things, but is it okay?It's a pvp lower rank layer when you do not know that there is no one who is not using the new character and is in the upper rank! w

17. nice to meet you!I have a question for everyone, but raids and joint battles haven't matched for about three days. PvP too.
    I can't even get a friend match with connecting.Does anyone know why?teach me please.Excuse me for the long message

18. I'm really confused about how to assemble Saiyapa, so can anyone tell me what to do?
    Stupid, again, Goji 4, Super Vegetto, Goku 3, Goku Vegetto, Parent and child in the leader frame, Kiraveji, Kakarotto in the physical strength improvement, I am lost around Raditz

19. I started this game yesterday.
    Which gacha should I draw, Goku & Vegeta or Trunks?
    I don't know which character is strong because it's completely different depending on the site ...

1. A powerful future party can be formed just by pulling the trunks side, so the current recommendation is trunks
      However, it is difficult because the movie version is likely to be strengthened in the latter half of the festival.
      If you really get lost, you may have to wait until the new gacha about two weeks later while accumulating stones.
      As for the character rank after, youtuber's work is more appropriate than the capture site, so please search appropriately and refer to it (Be careful because the target character of ZENKAI awakening is not suitable for beginners)

20. Even if you change to 6 laps and the coin SP is confirmed, there is no new character.Outrageous fraud probability. An on-parade of kudzu characters that no one uses SP.A game not worth playing.

21. No new characters appeared, and in PvP, I couldn't win because I became a trunks game with Gokubeji.Fully convex awakening Fully open Zamas is too poor at adjusting one pan.I turned off the app because it was completely sagige.I'm glad that I can use it effectively in time.

1. There aren't many new characters out there,
      I think that my PS is quite low that I can not win even one, but by the way, there is no Zamaswanpan in the ultimate of perfect convex trunks.I actually received it, but it was because of Yunige's problem or because I had a bardock with the other party, right?
      Well, I'm glad I made a meaningful time.

1. I haven't seen the distributors coming out, w. It's like securing all the characters in one lap.I used to go to level 50 all the time, but it's PS equivalently low, or is it a single digit in the world rank?I don't know the low dimension of playing this game!

2. If you say 50 and you don't have a new character, can't you win even one win? w
        You can fight at all even if it's not a single digit, right?
        I admit that the new character is strong, but I can't win even one win, but it's too much.
        I also turned many laps and finally the new character fell.I'm talking about how it's not just me, but it's an emotional theory.

1. Yes?I'm the only one who hasn't seen any new characters around me?Even if you look at the distributor, either new character is sure to appear.It's a table operation.I thought that the dung game that says this is suitable for low deviation values.

1. No, don't change the point of the story.I'm talking that I can't win without a new character ...
            You and w are the ones who can't understand and the deviation value is low
            Only me man w
            Hey, how much did you charge?
            Some people finally got out after putting in 20?
            I mean, I retired from Legends and had a meaningful time!
            By the way, at the time of writing Legends' complaints here, I couldn't use my time meaningfully and grass ww

22. No new character appeared in two laps of Gokubeji and four laps of trunks.It is a mystery that it always appears within one lap at the distributor table.A waste of time.

23. Guild name: STRENGTH.
    Guild ID: 4ac7scrh
    Recruitment conditions: Everyone is welcome!
    Expulsion condition: There is a possibility of expulsion if left unattended

There are only a few slots left, but we are looking for them!
    We are waiting for those who are motivated! !!

24. I've recently returned, but is there any content other than the story?
    I don't know what to do because there are too many.
    I'm a target for a comeback event ...

25. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g

We are looking for anyone who logs in every day and adventures (´ ー ` *)
    Feel free to come, such as beginners ヽ (・ ω` ・ o)
    Don't just give up
    Thank you ヾ (* ´∀ ` *) ノ

26. Guild name: STRENGTH.

Anyone is welcome as there are no people yet! !!

27. Guild established!
    Beginners are welcome!
    I'm doing it leisurely, so feel free to come in!
    There are no quotas, so let's enjoy Legends slowly!
    Guild name: A group Z
    Guild ID: vq3vnjey

28. When I was told to update and moved to the store, I saw the compatible device, but I didn't have an iPhone 12 or iPhone 13, but can I make Legends on an iPhone X or later?

29. Guild name: STRENGTH.

Anyone is welcome as there are no people yet! !!

30. I don't know how to get Ultra Goku and Vegeta as of now.You can complete the mission with just one more, and you can get z power, but you can't do it without Ultra.

31. I have a question, but I ask the other party to make a disconnection decision.
    Is there a cheat to push?
    PvP at home, Wi-Fi or 4G line
    Tasks are also in Control Center
    It will be a disconnection judgment even though neither is open
    I'm in trouble because it happened 4 times just yesterday and today
    By the way, the opponents were Hangul and Chinese characters

1. There is a possibility that the line is not in good condition and has been disconnected.
      Or it used to be said that it was treated as a disconnection due to a problem and returned to the top screen, but that may be the case.
      Well, cheats are produced one after another, and old cheats haven't taken much measures, so it's no wonder what happens.

32. Only the one who goes up from here
    Kuzulot, Resurrection Goku: 8 → 9 (10 is fine)
    Super Vegeta, Blue Tiger, Awakening Blue Goku, Green Tiger: 8 → 9
    Green Revival Gohan, Medium Range Special Uza Too GT Yellow, Green Toppo, Transformation Black: 7 → 10
    UL Ichisei Ryu, Three Great Gohan, Blue Goji, Transformation Great Demon King, 21 Good, Gobbeji, Green Metal Kuula: 7 → 9

33. Beginners who have just started Legends! !!
    If you come, please read this image from the reading of the menu screen! !!

Welcome mission to get free gacha tickets will be released! !!

Please use it if you like (^ o ^)

34. Guild name Mochimochi cheeks
    We are looking for Gilmen!
    Those who can earn a lot of points
    We are recruiting!
    Guild ID t2qpbhwa
    #Dragon Ball Legends
    #Gilmen recruitment

35. On YouTube, LL Multi disappears in about 6 days when it enters the present box, so it's better to use it, but if you receive it and stock it, you can use it for festival LL characters?

36. Beginners!
    After completing the tutorial, read this from the menu reading to unlock the welcome mission!
    If you clear it, you will get 50 gacha tickets for free!
    Please use it by all means

37. New guild with active players, looking for members to fill up guild, atleast 1 mln points per season required atm might change later, Guild code b5w7rjfr. Everyone is welcome.

38. The question is, is the iron fragment "Doteee !!" still unobtainable?
    It was the first clear reward for the story, but I sold it by mistake.I want to awaken and fill the fragment archive.
    Isn't it okay if I sell it even if it's not available again?
    I was pretty depressed that I had done it, so I asked a question in this way.
    What I would like to ask is
    1. If there is a way to re-obtain "Doteee !!", that method
    2. If I sell this, is it something I don't have to worry about?
    Especially regarding 2., it may seem strange, but I would like you to answer it if you like.

39. We are looking for beginners to advanced players.This is a new guild.First of all, we are gathering members for the copper goal.We will teach beginners carefully, so please join us.If possible, please join the Twitter group, so please DM Orijii Dragon Ball Legends.As for the members, if 30 people are accumulated, we will kick from those who are not in the group, so please understand.

40. We are looking for beginners to advanced players!Feel free to join as you can join.The quota is 50 million with adventure events.If possible, please DM to Orijii Dora Leger on Twitter

41. Guild Name: S.Legends
    Guild ID: s6scc63b

Very active Guild looking for any and all to join our ranks and take on the entire universe! Active members appreciated but all are welcome!

42. If you try to hit and collect balls at a long distance, you may rush as it is without being canceled.
    Even though it doesn't move like the other person approaches.Is this just a erroneous operation because the screen is so dirty that it dies?

43. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g

We are looking for people to log in every day
    Is there anyone who is motivated to do daily in-adventures?
    Feel free to come ㌧㌧ヽ (・ ω` ・ o)
    Thank you ヾ (* ´∀ ` *) ノ

44. Guild name: Human0Plan
    Guild ID: 2gg6e9ns

It is a guild that has been created with momentum.
    One is lonely, so we are looking for participants.
    There are no special conditions, so beginners are welcome.
    Let's have fun and aim for the top.

45. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g

We are looking for people to log in every day
    Let's get excited together
    Are you motivated to do daily in-adventures?Exclusion target without login † = ”Ⴛ̸ ♡ (˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶)
    Thank you ヾ (* ´∀ ` *) ノ

46. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g
    Looking for people to log in every day
    Are you motivated to do daily in-adventures?Exclusion target without login † = ”Ⴛ̸ ♡ (˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶)
    Thank you ヾ (* ´∀ ` *) ノ

47. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g
    No log, depopulated for some reason, everyone gathered
    The frame is open ∠ (˙-˙) /
    Recruiting over 100 million seasons
    Thank you ヾ (* ´∀ ` *) ノ

48. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g
    No logs Depopulated and recruiting many
    Recruitment of over 100 million
    Are you motivated to do daily in-adventures?If you do not log in, you will be exempted † = ”Ⴛ̸ ♡ (˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶) Please feel free to come

49. Excuse me
    We are looking for a new guild!
    Those who are welcome to beginners and have a low in-rate or who do not have significant total points will be excluded.
    If you can work hard together, thank you!

50. Tatchan ← vs Toppo

Even though I approved it from [Tat]
    The battle count has started
    Communication was immediately unstable.
    If you're not motivated
    Don't do it _ (┐ "ε :) _

51. Doraemon in Nagoya (warrior celebrating the 3rd anniversary)
    →→ Player who can disconnect after RR is activated
    (; Ω ;) Before defeating the boss

52. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g
    No logs Depopulated and recruiting many
    Over 100 million I'm over 200 million already
    Are you motivated to do daily in-adventures?If you do not log in, you will be exempted † = ”Ⴛ̸ ♡ (˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶) Please feel free to come

53. There was a member who was not logged in at all, so I removed it (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
    If you want to be a family without Chupa, now is your chance!
    Guild id 9x773yak
    Let's become a family without Chupa together with Gorimacho and Hosomacho (* ´ω ` *)

54. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g
    There is no log and there is depopulation, so many are recruited
    The frame is open ∠ (˙-˙) / Let's get excited together

55. Suche eine Gilde bei Dragon Ball Legends mit ner Art line Chat oder discord. Bin eigentlich ein sehr aktiver Spieler aber es macht wenig Sinn wenn man sich nicht mal untereinander unterhalten kann…, wür de mich über ne Einladung sehr freuen. Schnitt per Saison)

56. ID sxt22bwz
    I'm still aiming for the top with two new clans! Looking for people who can earn nearly 2 million goals for one season!For those who are not confident of earning money and those who have nowhere to go, please come in for the time being!There are no subscription restrictions!Come active

57. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g

The frame is open ∠ (˙-˙) / Let's get excited together

58. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g

59. 9x773yak
    Would you like to join the guild of Chupa Chupa Nukitaro?
    From today, let's become a member of the family without Chupa (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

60. Guild Name Joo's House
    Guild ID yxhyg75g

I want 200 million seasons
    I am aiming for a gold guild.Are you motivated to go on an adventure every day?If you do not log in, you will be exempted † = ”Ⴛ̸ ♡ (˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶) Please feel free to come