Dragon Ball Legends Comment

Recruitment of Shinryu's Dragon Ball search etc.To friend recruitment bulletin board

Leave a comment

You can also post images

You can write anything in the comment field such as beginner's question, request to the site, chat of killing time etc.
Feel free to ask questions of beginners, requests to the site, chatting to kill time.Anonymous is also welcome! !

Leave a comment

You can also post images

26,947 comments

1. Este es un gremio para la gente ablo hispana que solo quiere pasar un rato jugando sin ningun tipo de exiguencia, da igual nivel, horas jugadas, es para todos aquellos que no desean estar continuamente obligados.

2. Este es un gremio para la gente ablo hispana que solo quiere pasar un rato jugando sin ningun tipo de exiguencia, da igual nivel, horas jugadas, es para todos aquellos que no desean estar continuamente obligados.

3. Small fish that can only be said on the net
    The strongest family of our cult will crush it, so come on!
    Sub-dirty nuisance RMT regular strongest member Ya
    The parody illustrations are written by Gunshi.

4. 4th anniversary soon! !!
    If you are thinking of starting from now on, please read the QR of the image and start ♪ It is advantageous to get various items and so on than starting normally!thank you! !!

1. I don't know if there is a good deal, but by using the invitation code, you can unlock the WELCOME mission where you can get 50 special gacha tickets and other items.I look forward to working with you ♪

5. LFG-Dragon Ball Legends
    Guild name: LegendZ
    Guild ID:
    Application conditions: Silver Guild title-1.500.000 Guild Points Minimum, 3 spots open
    Exclusion conditions: 3 strikes after 3 strikes will get replaced, better not slack.
    Guild id is in Discord server of guild, needs to join guild group first and apply after.
    Discord id: cVwh3y7

6. Ua hoʻopunipuni au i $ 150,000 e kahi hui o nā scammers pūnae wele, ua pō ʻino wau a makemake wau e hoʻopau i koʻu ola, akā na ʻe, ʻoi aku ka maika ʻi o ko ʻu hoa aloha i ho ʻolauna mai ia “(Global Funds Recovery Experts)” a ua kōkua mai lākou iaʻu. kahi manawa pōko le loa. Mahalo a pau i koʻu hoaaloha maika ʻi nāna i hoʻola una mai ia ʻu i kēia hui o nā mea noiʻi hoʻopunipuni. He wahine hau ʻoli hou au. hoʻi hoʻi i kāu kālā. ʻO kēia kā lākou pūnae wele (ww w. Gfrexperts .com)

7. When I try to log in, a new consent dialog is displayed, and when I select Continue, I have no choice but to select New, and when it starts, the data I have been using is lost.Is this a joke?I think there are quite a few players who have the same grief as me.I think it's definitely a mistake on the management side.What will you do?

8. The operability is too terrible.Also, it takes about 3 seconds for the opponent to return to the system immediately after being attacked, why? (Not fainting) There are too many other mysterious moves.It's boring, so if you disconnect it, you'll be threatened and eat a van for a long time with a message.

9. Avete statu scammed? U vulete ricuper à? pruvate Global Funds Recovery Experts à (ww w. Gfrexperts .com)
    M'anu aiutatu à ricuper à 48 000 dollari chì aghju persu à i scammers. Pruvate è ricuperate i vostri soldi

10. The difference between Urgoji and the heavens and the earth even though I hit it with great effort.With performance far below the strong LF, what do you want to do with such an ultra?Don't sell ultra bargain immediately with the performance to the warehouse!

11. Na-scam ko sa usa ka kompanya nga 26,000 dolyares ug gipaila-ila ko sa akong higala niining grupo sa imbestigasyon ug gitabangan ko nila nga mabawi ang akong kuwarta balik mahimo nimong sulayan kung na-scam ka sa wala pa imong kuwarta balik kini ang ilang website (www .gfrexperts.com)

12. Mr@ Corps
    Currently Gold Guild
    The quota is 220 million, but those who avoid the quota at the last minute are excluded.It's pretty strict, so it's a guild that's not suitable for people who can't make money!The path is pasted on the image

13. Mr@ Corps
    Currently Gold Guild
    The quota is 220 million, but those who avoid the quota at the last minute are excluded.It's pretty strict, so it's a guild that's not suitable for people who can't make money!

14. ✩. * ˚ Gilmen ✩. * ˚ Wanted (o´ 艸 `)
    [Polar Bear Close Call] Currently: 27 Silver Guilds!
    Looking for 3 people in a hurry (´ 艸 `
    Currently 147th [Top 1%] I'm doing my best ✧٩ (๑❛ᗨ❛๑) ✧
    [29papw9r] Please search (⁎ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈⁎)
    [Shirokuma] I'm doing LINE open chat (*'▽' *) ♪
    [Goal] I'm aiming for the Gold Guild (ง • ̀_ • ́) ง
    Since there are restrictions, please feel free to ask questions to Opcha (灬 ꈍ ꈍ 灬) Pop
    Students and adults are welcome! ️
    Those who are in Opcha are raising each other together with Frema.
    Let's enjoy Legends together ヾ (๑⃙⃘´ꇴ `๑⃙⃘) ノ

15. Seriously isolate the use of overseas rugs, and if it takes more than 10 seconds on the loading screen, I wonder if I will lose or make the match unsuccessful.

16. I can't do anything with just rugs.If you disconnect the battle that says that habit, you will be treated as a criminal and a penalty will be given. Companies that say 13 new characters 0 or something like that should be sanctioned.

17. The upper ones are all new with a single digit good number.Even those who started from New Year can afford 300 units.On the other hand, the old people who didn't appear in Gokubeji or Urgoji were platinum and retired one after another.

1. Convex game thinking certainly agrees, but it's not a game where new players can use strong characters to reach the top.The level of the upper ranks is different without the character performance.

18. In what sense is it a good experience?And who can have that good experience?
    If you think you can have a really good experience, please let me know
    If you just say it properly, you don't need a reply

1. Until recently, I was in a decent guild.I was in the top 3 every season!So, when I thought about joining a stronger team and looked at it, it was natural for a strong team to earn points, and when I felt that it was impossible to earn more every season.
      That is my ability and I realized that I had a good experience.I think it's an explanation, but it's not a proper excuse.I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable

1. Is that so.
        There were a lot of typos and I didn't know what I meant to say, but I could feel that I was passionate about the game.
        I was relieved.

19. We are urgently recruiting Gilmen.Why don't you join the four sacred beasts and test your abilities?I think it will be a good experience! ️ ID es2s2qcg
    Please help me.Thank you m (_ _) m

20. Established the Four Holy Beast Guilds.Looking for Gilmen
    Beginners, intermediates, and veterans are welcome! ️ Guild ID es2s2qcg

21. It's been less than a year for the first time.I play for no charge and have a strong character, but the number of protrusions is small and it is about 1-3.
    It seems that the event-limited characters have more convex numbers.
    When forming a party, which is better, an event-only character with a large number of protrusions or a gacha limit with a small number of protrusions?

22. Hi y'all,

Do you sometimes pull a badass multi but don't have anyone to share it with? Do you sometimes fight an intense Rating Match but have no one to talk to about it? Do you play the game seriously, but are unable to find a Guild that can get you the Guild Tokens you deserve?
    We're a highly social guild with an intimate and friendly Discord server that's been around since Guilds were first implemented over 2 years ago, and we competed in the mid-range of top 100 for over a year before we got more relaxed about it last year.
    We have been lazy to replace several members that quit the game for a long time now, yet we consistently remain in the top 300, so it would be nice to replace the inactives with some cool dudes or dudettes from around here, and also get some fresh blood into our Discord!

Hit me up on Discord if you're interested!

ID: Damgaardian # 1581

23. Isn't there a team that belongs to the former top 1 par and is recruiting with the same top team? There is a leader who has quotas and rules to some extent and confirms the points of the members, login and so on properly.
    I quit yesterday morning because the leader got stuck
    No charge, no pvp that is not apt
    However, there are no less than 200 million guild points.Average of more than 250 million This time, I withdrew about 300 years ago.
    I will come again in the morning.

24. Let's go comfortably ♪
    We are looking for a wide range of people from beginners to apts! ️
    Guild Name Usakidan
    ID ub2dkgnx
    We are waiting for you to join

25. 9x773yak

It ’s a bronze burn, but I ’m doing it because I ’m a member.
    We have eliminated 3 people, so we are looking for about 3 people who will log in regularly.

26. I'm not so legendary, but I'll go to a few million guild points every time.Of course there is no charge.
    I'll go if I make only 7 hours of adventure and rush.
    Oh, I slept until morning even though the adventure was over in about 30 minutes!But don't worry.It's a game, so don't make it a part of your life.
    Even so, 200 million will go, so I'm going to get into it at all, but don't enter.because annoying.
    It's a game, so let's do it comfortably.

27. I don't care so much even if nothing comes out
    Set it aside
    By the way, it's a troublesome battle from the 70th floor these days.It's quick to make a proper character sortie solo and defeat it by rising!For the other five, raise only the ability hits and shootings of the fighting solo characters.
    I was doing something useless, like going with XNUMX special effects characters, but now I'm w

28. Names are Kakarotto, Shallot and Son Goku (also in English)
    A character with a name that twists it has a high rate of land mines, so if you meet a super-class character, it will usually be disbanded.

29. If you say kusoge, don't retire responsibly ww
    The theory that 9% of those who say kusoge will continue w
    The guy who is supposed to retire but bother to post meaninglessly on the bulletin board ww Nobody stops.I'm doing it properly (^ ○ ^)

30. A large amount of garbage w in 18 laps of Gokubeji Gacha
    If you think that it has not been operated like this and change the coin to a confirmed ticket, all the scraps from 2 years ago www It's a very malicious game, so Ansco is recommended!

31. Guild member recruitment
    Guild name Jakkizu
    ID xya2rezh
    You can do anything.Beginners are welcome!Intermediates are also welcome!Advanced players are also welcome!Lord works messed up!

32. PvP new character The scraps I just got are too boring because they are rolled up.You can't do this kusoge anymore.I used all the coins to confirm the SP and turned them 8-9 times, but are you making a fool of XNUMX Chibi Trunks?I wonder what it can be used for such a junk character. I want you to abolish it because there is only HE, EX, and garbage.I want you to finish such a malicious game as soon as possible!

33. Recently, there are some things that can be avoided during a series of arts attacks, but has the specification changed?

Whether it's blown away with arts and put in arts immediately, or rising rush, it's not a character change, but burnishing is avoided.

Are you avoiding it at super high speed?

picture?why?It becomes.

34. I scattered new characters to new users, but after the festival, everyone left and was abandoned by old users who weren't new characters.After all, operational mistakes www

35. Old users can't get new characters unless they pour in 100 million units.It was easy to get new and it was temporarily crowded, but it has not settled and is starting to leave.Now the situation is depopulated and the joint battle is not matched www

36. Gokubeji 15 laps, 3 LLs, of course not including Gokubeji. PvP is a beginner who just has a gokveji, and it is a high rank band with PS0.What is this kusoge?I don't think it's sane that only the early SPs that I don't understand, such as Kaiohken Goku, will come out with Gachacoin tickets.A ridiculous fraudulent game, a social game that is definitely not recommended to others.

37. 【friend code】
    [A few words] If you started the game, why don't you become a friend and complete the welcome mission?
    After the tutorial is over, the beginner's mission is over, and the story is up to 2 parts, please come from the image QR.

38. What is the standard for everyone's super-class dissolution (I can't go with this guy)?
    I don't care about the convexity as the character is the best
    Hula S and above Ability Bonus 500 ~
    Careful selection is good, but if you select too carefully, it will take 3 battles, so it's about that you won't lose.

39. I can say it in any game ~
    This app is fucking, of course you're retired, right? w Shit!If you bother to tell it and write it and play with that shit ... it hurts quite a bit w

40. Especially after the super-class of the joint battle, Fragment A and B, especially the ability bonus is low, the timing of RR is generally matched and I want you not to really come.I've been waiting and trying my best to use arts all the time
    Even if only the characters are optimal, it's a waste of time, isn't it?Until your skill improves