Dragon Ball Legends Comment

Recruitment of Shinryu's Dragon Ball search etc.To friend recruitment bulletin board

Anonymous Reply to cancel comment

You can also post images

You can write anything in the comment field such as beginner's question, request to the site, chat of killing time etc.
Feel free to ask questions of beginners, requests to the site, chatting to kill time.Anonymous is also welcome! !

Anonymous Reply to cancel comment

You can also post images

26,947 comments

1. I'm also curious about the Tournament of Power
    (XNUMX) The types are shooting, hitting, and defense.
    ② I've made it to the top, but what should I do with the remaining TP?

1. I've never cared about placement because I can clear it properly
      Depends on the character's Tournament of Power ability
      Remaining TP is meaningless

1. I see
        Then you don't have to worry about vanguards and rear guards.
        Mission received immediately.

① What does the bonus on the bottom right cost?Do winning streaks give a bonus to Battle Score?
        (6) Is it okay to reserve at most XNUMX fragments?To be honest, the frame is tight...

1. It is basic to pass through the placement and recovery squares and win all
          If it's about the Tournament of Power flag, you don't need the basics
          It's for those who want to enter the ranking

1. Excuse me
            Regarding ①, I am asking on the premise that we will win all the games.
            The question is whether the bottom left bonus depends on strength, or score, or something else.
            Regarding ②, it is general fragment.

2. Thank you very much.
    ①Does it mean that you will save it until the 5th anniversary?
    What about the daily discount ZENKAI gasha and fragment enhancement? ?
    ② What do you mean by "Godzilla and Tag"?

1. Maintain around 5 until the 2th anniversary
      Strengthening related flags such as coalescence and God's energy
      Zenkai gacha is through, awakening materials are in the exchange

3. Started yesterday.
    I got 1 UL Gogeta and 1 LL Goku Vegeta by spinning dozens of times.I have a question.
    ① What should I use the accumulated Chrono Crystals for?
    UL gacha with a convex aim? or other gacha? or awakening booster unlock? or savings?
    XNUMX) What is the recommended way to complete missions with the number of fragment enhancements?
    I'm not in a hurry, so can I use Kizuna Coins to exchange Raging Momentum (for UL Gogeta) and aim for C → Strengthen?
    お 願 い し ま す

1. Waiting for the anniversary.The overflowing stones are used for new characters.
      You don't have to pull the reprint gacha other than Gojiburu.The flags are gojibur and tags first

4. It's a BOX small fish by starting and quitting, but can you make a better party?
    I want to make a united party, so I'm saving up stones for the anniversary Ultra Vegito Blue (?).

5. This guy is dangerous

You are a rug user.
    There were only about 50 good parties, so maybe I'm a beginner?
    For now

I won with almost no damage, and I started using lag, and I was inciting it, so I'm going to expose it

6. Former turtle head
    Participation pass 4545 or 1919
    RMT cheat sub dirt suicon macro tool
    Exposure, nuisance, expert group
    Take down the Japanese small fish that frighten us
    The Kari family led by Wai is the strongest in history.
    best wai disciple
    church affiliation Pegopa
    NEET Haru

7. I started Legends a little while ago, but wouldn't it be better to animate the original scenario of Legends than the fucking story of Heroes...?That's interesting.But interpersonal, you can't

8. When I searched Google on the Dragon Ball Legends chat bulletin board, this and Game Wiz came up.Game Wiz is a Dragon Legends chat bulletin board with users slandering each other, but even when I asked questions in the game, there were many slanderous answers, and I felt very bad about my mental health.The chat bulletin board here has little slander, and if you ask a question, you will get many useful answers, and it is a chat bulletin board that you can feel at ease with little slander, so it is hot.We will continue to enjoy using this place for a long time.Thank you all.

1. It's a different game (Dokkan), but if you look at the numbers, you'll have a mentality that will drive you crazy.There are many soshage that it's harder to find a bulletin board with good people.well take it slow

1. thank you for your reply. ️ Even if I asked a question in the previous place, there were many replies that were slanderous, and even if I replied to the person who asked the question, I was deeply depressed that I could not understand the sentence returned.
        (^-^ ゞ But everyone here is kind and I will continue to use it, so please take care ✌️.

9. Since I started Legends
    For those less than 7 days
    LEGENDS FRIENDS
    On the campaign screen
    Read the QR code
    Please see ❗️
    A powerful character appears
    50 Gasha tickets
    You can get it! ️

Thanking you in advance!

1. If you're unlucky, you can draw the mother body without paying, and there's no charge.
      I didn't even use 1 koku this time.
      If you're unlucky like an idiot, you can't draw even if you pay
      Probability is published, self-responsibility
      In Legends, there is almost no difference between a small charge and no charge
      If you don't care about convexity, about 8% is sweet enough to be a character comp

1. Good morning.Thank you for your reply.I don't really care about the convexity, and I'm thinking that it's good if I collect my mother's body.Soshage will end someday.

10. Gacha and PVP are currently undergoing maintenance.
    I prepared the stone 4 hours ago to pull the ULTRA Gogeta Gacha at the end, but maintenance with 3 hours left.
    can i draw this later?If anyone knows, please let me know.

1. Since the end is today, isn't it already impossible?
      However, ULTRA is early to be reprinted, so I think there will be a chance to draw it soon.
      Do not mind…

11. It's been a little over four years and I've collected all the characters so far.But I haven't gotten a few UL characters and Gohan Beast yet. (^ー^;A

12. Game with's chat bulletin board is full of slanderous comments, and I asked a question and came here without a fragile answer.Thanking you in advance.

13. I'm a beginner who started because UL Godzilla is too cool.
    The photo shows the result of 370 VIP gachas with a total of XNUMX UL gojiburu with story and soul boost stones.Do you have a party you can organize?

14. In the old color animation of Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion with the touch of Osamu Akimoto, Shinichiro created a scene where Shinichiro kicks Sakiyoko's pussy together with the crotch of black spats under the Chinese dress of the green maid outfit and the crotch of white pants without a pattern. I want you to

15. Guild Name: "Seriously Fuck You"
    Guild ID: "5h6n9fz6"
    Leader name "Ryuya"
    guild policy

Details: As the name suggests, this guild is serious.At the very least, be sure to do daily, dimensional co-op, and raids (when they are held).
    I want you to do the rate because it's good only for the first time.
    Although it is a free participation type,
    Players with 2,000,000 points or less will be evicted.
    We are looking for motivated people who like Dragon Ball.Even if you are a beginner, if you are motivated, we welcome you!

16. Those who want to aim for gold gil, those who like legends!
    Please come!

From December, I will be the new Gilmas.
    open chat?I think I'm going to do something like that, so it would be helpful if you could teach me.

17. I tried using the 4 combination, but it's not that strong, and even if the opponent uses it in a match, if I use Beast and Awakening Piccolo, I can hunt normally, and it's not as fun to use as last year's blue combination.

18. We, the strongest Karikari cult in our history
    My friends are free, so I'm going to have someone
    What an honor it is to be able to deal with us who are god level w

19. Looking for a guild.

It's helpful if you're doing it plentifully.

Even if you only do daily missions every day
    It's okay.

Thank you in advance.

Guild t4hrt7h5

20. I'm sorry, but let me tell you what you're saying
    Even the raid mission has been improved, so if you don't have a special attack, you can't collect medals at all, and even if you distribute it to that special attack character, if you don't raise it to 7, you won't get a boost to the medal increase, what are you thinking?
    NPC strengthening makes the event too difficult and it's hard to raise it to ☆ 7

21. History's Strongest Karikari Kyodanya
    Because I have too much free time with my best friends
    I'm waiting for a challenge from someone with confidence
    Well, it's too strong and I'm just frustrated that I can't win wwww

22. id: 9x773yak
    Would you like to become a Chupa-less family?
    I'm chuppa chuppa.
    Anyone who looks funny is fine
    By the way, the day after tomorrow is an all-comer

23. Guild ID n6h6j6hh Orange Beast.
    We are looking for people who can enjoy Legends together.I've been logging in every day since launch.Please feel free to join us. Earn over XNUMX million.

24. Guild ID n6h6j6hh Orange Beast.
    We are looking for people who can enjoy Legends together.I've been logging in every day since launch.Please feel free to join us. Earn over XNUMX million.

25. Guild ID yt9jz6zg

Recruiting a lot of opening staff! !
    A newly created guild!

because there are no rules
    Let's relax and grow together! !