Dragon Ball Legends Comment

Recruitment of Shinryu's Dragon Ball search etc.To friend recruitment bulletin board

Leave a comment

You can also post images

You can write anything in the comment field such as beginner's question, request to the site, chat of killing time etc.
Feel free to ask questions of beginners, requests to the site, chatting to kill time.Anonymous is also welcome! !

Leave a comment

You can also post images

26,946 comments

1. Guild name Super Legends
    Guild ID yk4x8kxt
    Everyone is welcome! !
    There are still very few members in the guild, so
    I would really appreciate it if you could come in! !
    Let's work together to aim for the top of the guild ranking! !

2. It's too late, but the 4th anniversary
    Dragon ball collection event
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank you.
    Thank you all!

3. Certainly Urgoji, Urveji and the Ur world are strong.During this time, Urbeji was also free for the 4th time of Gasha, but I feel that 10 bodies of 1000 (> people <;) stones are not enough.That's why I try to pull the gasha when the Zet power is doubled and the sparking is doubled without pulling the Ultra.After stones will be accumulated if you manage events.Now I can get 2 just by doing daily for 2 weeks.

4. I want UL Gogeta to be reprinted ...
    I had the feeling, but I never thought of UL Super Vegito ...
    The stones are too tight, but I'm glad they come out.

5. I want to know the psychology of people who do not have a rising rush with Co-op.Is it that the dragon balls are aligned first and get angry?Please let me know.

6. I'm a beginner who started the other day, but I'm in trouble because I don't have a Co-op match, so can anyone win only one mission?
    I want to do intermediate